Roba Anti Dust, the alternative cleaning solution for furniture parts is suitable for the following operation areas:
- Cleaning of furniture parts before lacquer application
- Cleaning of furniture parts before lamination
- Cleaning of furniture parts before packing
The Roba Anti Dust as through feed solution guarantees high productivity with best cleaning results. Solution as stand-alone version or for large quantities, or placed directly in front of a lacquering line.
Many users have the problem of imbedded dirt and dust residues after lacquer application. These particles are not removable anymore, because they are placed under the lacquer layer. Ordinary machines with a cleaning drums transverse to feed direction solve the cleaning problem only insufficient because they are only able to remove dust from the grooves in feed direction, leaving dust in the crosswise grooves. Even worse they sweep all dust into these grooves.
The new MB system solves the problem with the help of an additional cross unit. This unit takes care that the whole part is cleaned completely, even in complicated contours. Special brushes collect the dust, ionization bars reduce static loads, and a blower system finishes the cleaning process. On demand the machine is also deliverable with a bottom cleaning unit.
Advantages of the Roba Anti Dust principle
- Optimized cleaning from dust and dirt residues
- Cleans all contours, even millings transverse to feed direction
- As option the machine can be delivered with bottom unit for backside cleaning
Request InformationClick to toggle